Saturday, February 06, 2010

As far as I'm concerned...

This blog is one of the best poly resources online. Why? It's because of their insistence on blogging out in the open and sharing their experiences with poly. There's something really special about being seen, having witnesses as you chart territory so unfamiliar to the vast majority of people on the planet. The sharing ends up being part of the charting, no? How to be so high viz and still be true? Still be brave? Still convey the essence of what has occurred? Still be out about things so deeply personal? Especially when in so doing you potentially open yourself to judgment, ridicule, attack, oppression. This was a poly family with children. They're not together anymore and I'm sad about that. I've recently started reading them again, though. I'm curious about their lumps and bumps and sore areas. I'm curious about where things were awful and where things worked well.

Our Poly Life...

No comments: